Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1

You are one sick puppy!

You have successfully put me off ever doing coke!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

quitters never win

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

THAT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IT MAKES SENSE, FIRTH IS A FUCKING GENIOUSE. I'VE GOT TO WATCH ROOFTILING AGAIN NOW. ABSOLUTE FUCKING BRILLIANTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Beautiful

That was wonderful, just wonderful! I loved it. It was great!

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

a superb, Fully formed and educational game

This really shows you how McD's is an out of control corporate monster. The more you make the more you have to spend, therefore the bigger you have to grow and the more corners you need to cut. The more employees you have, the more money you need to make and any week link in the chain causes the whole thing to collapse. You end up having to become imoral just to survive. This is how the devil makes you do his work, at first through greed but then it becomes essential to your very survival. Superb game. I can see a lot of effort has gone in to this and if it does not make front page soon, then there is something wrong with the world. Best game ever to hit NG. I can't express how good and how well crafted I think this game is. !FANTASTIC!

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Why?

168 B.C.E there where no guns or Muslims, which makes this game about as Hanukkah as Mario. This game is an obvious political statement and makes me feel uncomfortable playing it. OK, I agree that Israel has to defend it self rigidly and in order to do that with such a small population it has to be heavily armed BUT I don't believe that an obviously zionist killing game is a message you should be giving. Espesually for Hanukkah

Games like this just breed antisemitism "50 levels of intense money-grabbin
baddy-shootin fun" Is this really what you want people to think of Jews.

Lots of kids on this site are young and impressionable. I think you are playing with fire. Any religion based killing game sucks. I'm sorry but I don't like your game at all.

Dan

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

Nice game

More wheapons

Regain health

More platform work

Some kind of Nuke button for when you get stuck

more variety in backgrounds

Highway 36 (revised.) Highway 36 (revised.)

Like this idea

You need to wet'n up that bass quite a bit and vary it up some more. Get more experimental and layered with your percussion tracks. Listen to some more dubstep like Reso and Burial and get the vibe working properly. Just get one tune i.e this one and see how good you can make it by really rinsing your computer processor for everything it is worth. Trust me it will up the standard of everything you do from now on.

All the best and keep on programming beat. You've got good ideas. Zaflon www.myspace.com/zaflon
S

DjOsiris responds:

Thanks for the input, I'll get to work right away.

Broken Hearted Broken Hearted

ah yes

that hit me from the middle of nowhere. How do you record your stuff. How much is done in the digital domain and how much is straight audio.

lessthan3 responds:

All the instruments are recorded digitally and all the processing is done digitally.

Anything But Human v2.0 Anything But Human v2.0

Fuckin' A

This track rocks like fuck. Do you guys play out much