Highway 36 (revised.) Highway 36 (revised.)

Like this idea

You need to wet'n up that bass quite a bit and vary it up some more. Get more experimental and layered with your percussion tracks. Listen to some more dubstep like Reso and Burial and get the vibe working properly. Just get one tune i.e this one and see how good you can make it by really rinsing your computer processor for everything it is worth. Trust me it will up the standard of everything you do from now on.

All the best and keep on programming beat. You've got good ideas. Zaflon www.myspace.com/zaflon
S

DjOsiris responds:

Thanks for the input, I'll get to work right away.

Broken Hearted Broken Hearted

ah yes

that hit me from the middle of nowhere. How do you record your stuff. How much is done in the digital domain and how much is straight audio.

lessthan3 responds:

All the instruments are recorded digitally and all the processing is done digitally.

Anything But Human v2.0 Anything But Human v2.0

Fuckin' A

This track rocks like fuck. Do you guys play out much

Slug death Slug death

Beautiful

Beautiful

Fast Piano Remix Slowed Down Fast Piano Remix Slowed Down

Sounds great!

Very atmospheric, it makes more sense now too. a drifting beach. Great work. This should definitely be use on a submission

D

Lova-Gurl responds:

Thanks

_-Fast Piano-_ _-Fast Piano-_

Cool Tune

You've got a great riff there. Break it down and put in a middle eight to make it more complete. It's also got some nice production on it too, a very airy feel with a mild driving beat. Good shit.

Lova-Gurl responds:

Thanks i think it's good too and thanks for the tip.

Jingle Bells REMIXED Jingle Bells REMIXED

Nice One

This is really cool. I like the discordency and the way you've broken it down. A really nice slant on this song. I've also done a version of this song too. I thought that since you put yours out first, i should ask you when it would be OK to put out mine.

PS
I actually think yours is cooler and funnier than mine which is kind of anoying cos I used to think mine was realy fat.

DDFistsOfFury responds:

Hey, it's a free country man. I'd actually love for more of this stuff to show up this season. I'm making a version of Come All Ye Faithful for my friend right now. I'll probably end up submitting it too. I encourage you to put your music on the site. It helps you express yourself.

Heh. Thanks for asking though.

-spring- -spring-

Nice Work

Great work! It' still not rock though.

Waterflame responds:

thanks :) i would say this is rock. it has guitar, rock'ish drums, the punk boost in the middle, and the tempo is also very rockish. i mean, if this ALSO is techno, everything is techno.

Daft Punk remix (areodynamic) Daft Punk remix (areodynamic)

You're doing it

trying completely new things and pulling them off. This is an extremely interesting concept. I think you should build on this method and try it with some other songs. Very Good Work

The Dog is Taking a Shit The Dog is Taking a Shit

get drums

get yourself a drum machine or some samples or something. This stuff sould just be so much better. you have nice guitar riffs, so keep it up.

mux responds:

problem is.... I'm broke. The only time I really get to use a computer is when I'm at my aunt's house, so it's difficult to use that in my recording, but thanks for the review.