McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

a superb, Fully formed and educational game

This really shows you how McD's is an out of control corporate monster. The more you make the more you have to spend, therefore the bigger you have to grow and the more corners you need to cut. The more employees you have, the more money you need to make and any week link in the chain causes the whole thing to collapse. You end up having to become imoral just to survive. This is how the devil makes you do his work, at first through greed but then it becomes essential to your very survival. Superb game. I can see a lot of effort has gone in to this and if it does not make front page soon, then there is something wrong with the world. Best game ever to hit NG. I can't express how good and how well crafted I think this game is. !FANTASTIC!

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Why?

168 B.C.E there where no guns or Muslims, which makes this game about as Hanukkah as Mario. This game is an obvious political statement and makes me feel uncomfortable playing it. OK, I agree that Israel has to defend it self rigidly and in order to do that with such a small population it has to be heavily armed BUT I don't believe that an obviously zionist killing game is a message you should be giving. Espesually for Hanukkah

Games like this just breed antisemitism "50 levels of intense money-grabbin
baddy-shootin fun" Is this really what you want people to think of Jews.

Lots of kids on this site are young and impressionable. I think you are playing with fire. Any religion based killing game sucks. I'm sorry but I don't like your game at all.

Dan

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

Nice game

More wheapons

Regain health

More platform work

Some kind of Nuke button for when you get stuck

more variety in backgrounds

The Lardener The Lardener

deep game

like the way you've gone in depth and added loads of subgames.

The Bounce The Bounce

Beautiful Game

it's just a lovely concep and has such a nice atmosphere

Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod

How can anyone give this less than 10/10

reactive fast awesome and highly advanced. This game almost just got me fired. I didn't realize how long I was playing it for. Quite a challenge too. anyone who gives this a low score should have their brain checked out lice.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Great

This has the potential to be a really fantastic game. A Few Pointers

1. Attack direction: If you make an attack left and right, you could jump backwards and attack forwards

2. Attacks: some different attack styles such as an uppercut that sould natrualy translate to upward fire

3. Platforms: Because of the way the charecter is engineered, some platforms could add a new dimension to the game-play

4. Storybourd: It would be nice to have some good background on the charecters.

Fantastic Demo

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

That worked

you truly are suplying a valuable service

alpha1(trial) alpha1(trial)

wicked

blinding game!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

\m/ ("0) \m/

Fucking coolest cool thing around. It's the beauty of the riffs that make this game. deffinitely make a sequal