Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1

You are one sick puppy!

You have successfully put me off ever doing coke!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

quitters never win

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

THAT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IT MAKES SENSE, FIRTH IS A FUCKING GENIOUSE. I'VE GOT TO WATCH ROOFTILING AGAIN NOW. ABSOLUTE FUCKING BRILLIANTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Beautiful

That was wonderful, just wonderful! I loved it. It was great!

Good And Evil Good And Evil

Great

It only makes sence to people who know the "bitter sweet symphony video" To anyone who doesn't know this video by The Verve won't really get the joke. I fucking loved it!

BRS responds:

You know, I thought more people would make the association with the Bittersweet Symphony video than the Toy Machine video, but I think you're the only person so far to get it.

Thanks for the review :)

Roy's Depression Roy's Depression

!!!

You had Jesus getting eaten alive by a starving pig! You are one sick bastard! but I kind oflike it all the same. The bible bashers are gonna trash you for this one though.

Miss.Dynamite XVII Miss.Dynamite XVII

Oh miss dynamite

I was diffinitely reaching for the KY jelly on that one. Great Flash

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Superb

That was intense! You kept it fresh the whole time and didn't repeat your ideas. The movement was great The music and sound design for the guns was spot on, the plot was great and the randomness towards the end was perfect. I love the way you made the audience want the protagonist to win even though he starts off as an arsehole but the OMFG clown is just too much, vibrating with energy he just can't loose. The ending was the best I've seen for a masacre film and in fact this is the best masacre animation i've seen yet. Keep it up. I'm now a fan of your work. D

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

3eally 3ucking 3xcellelent

The animation was fantastic and thats probibly what the next movie will be like. I love the way the cars shake like the fibreglass death-trap they are. Great film

Storybook 2: gel Storybook 2: gel

That was Cool

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun that day. You should do an EP 2 and up the comic violence.

Dustball responds:

Heh heh, this actually IS episode 2, and we DID up the comic violence! I guess it will just have to keep getting crazier and crazier each time.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

That Blew My Fucking Mind

I've never seen anything like that in my life that was incrdible. Just totaly insane. Amazing!